Publications Settings Tab
Language SelectorSelect the language you want to configure the Publication Settings for.
Deployment IndicatorShow which Deployment you are currently changing Publication Settings for.
Publication StatusShow if a Deployment is in draft mode or published. Click on the Publication Status Box to toggle draft and published mode.
Listed in Apps CheckboxWhen checked the Listed in Apps Checkbox means that your deployment is listed in the main project listing of your apps. By default, the checkbox is enabled. You might uncheck this if you don't want your collection to appear on a particular platform.
Publication Check ListThis is a list of items that need to be complete in order for you to publish your deployment. If any item in this list is missing you will not be able to publish your deployment.
Optional ItemsThis list shows you the status of optional items. Any items missing on this list will not prevent you from publishing your deployment.
Other Deployments ListThis is a list of all other collection deployments and their status. Your currently open deployment is not listed.
Listed IndicatorThis column shows you the Listed Status of all your deployments
Published AtThis column shows you if a deployment is still in Draft mode or on what date and time it was published.
Operations ColumnClick Edit on any item in the Deployment List and instantly switch to that Deployment to configure its publication settings.
You cannot publish a collection if your Publication Check List is not complete. In this case, the Publication Status will be greyed out and you will not be able to toggle from DRAFT to PUBLISHED mode until you have set up all mandatory items on the list. This is a safeguard to prevent the publication of incompletely configured collections.
PUBLISHING A DEPLOYMENT
1. Choose the DEPLOYMENT you wish to publish.
2. Make sure that all items in the Publication Checklist are marked with a green checkmark.
3. Click the Publication Status Indicator and choose Published
4. Click the Publish Now Button to commit the change to the CMS.
5. Your chosen deployment is now live. The Publication date and time and are now indicated below the Publication Status Indicator.
UNPUBLISHING A DEPLOYMENT
1. To unpublish a deployment toggle the Publication Status from Published to Draft Status
2. Click the Unpublish Now Button.
3. Your chosen deployment should now be in Draft mode.