WHITE VS. BLACK LIST
1. WHITE LIST: Any countries in the White List WILL SEE the deployment. All other countries not in the White List WILL NOT see the deployment.
2. BLACK LIST: Any country in the White List WILL NOT be able to see the deployment. All other countries, not in the Black List WILL BE able to see the deployment.
If a deployment is whitelisted for Canada, it means that this deployment can only be seen in Canada and nowhere else.
If a deployment is whitelisted for France and Spain, it means that this deployment can only be seen in France and Spain and nowhere else.
If a deployment is blacklisted for Germany, it means the deployment can be seen anywhere in the world, except Germany.
If a deployment is blacklisted for Italy and Poland, it means the deployment can be seen anywhere in the world, except Italy and Poland.
Language SelectorSelect the Language you want to configure the geoblocking settings for.
Copy Setting FromCopy geoblocking settings from another deployment to save time.
List Type SelectorChoose to populate a White List or a Black List. Only one type can be active at a time.
Country ListSelect countries to geoblock. You can also select groupings of countries like Africa, Asia, Europe etc.
Country Search BoxUse this search box to find specific countries to add to your White or Black List. list.
Selected Countries ListThis list shows the countries you have selected in your White or Black List.
Add/Remove CountriesUse these buttons to add or remove countries from your White or Black List.
You cannot use a White List and a Black List at the same time. If you add countries to a White List only the White List will be active. The Black List is then disabled and vice versa.
1. Select a Deployment (Platform and Language combination)
2. Choose the List Type: Black List or White List
3. Click the checkbox next to a country name to choose countries to add to your White or Black List. You can use the search bar to add specific countries or country groupings like Europe, Africa or Asia.
4. Use the right arrow button in the middle of the interface to transfer your selected countries to the White or Black List.
5. Click Update to save your selection to the CMS.
REMOVING COUNTRIES FROM A WHITE OR BLACKLIST
1. Select the countries you want to remove from your White or Black List.
2. Press the left arrow to remove selected countries from the White or Black List.
3. Click Update to save the changes to the CMS.
The countries you removed should no longer be listed in your Black or White List.