In order to see your content in draft mode on the various platforms and devices before it goes live to the public, you need to activate admin mode on each device using a six-digit Activation Code generated by the CMS.
To obtain your six-digit Activation Code in the CMS you must:
1. Choose App Activation in the CMS Main Menu.
2. Add the name of your device in the Activate an App Panel. This name allows you to keep track of device activations. Use names like Irene’s Pixel XL that can help you easily identify an activation later.
3. Click Create.
4. You will see a pop-up window with a six-digit Activation Code that you can use to activate your devices. The Activation Code is only valid for ten minutes and can only be used once on one device. If you need to activate more devices you need a generate a new Activation Code.
5. Scroll to the end of the Activated Devices List and you will find a Pending Activation Window. You will see the Activation Code and the date and time it expires.
The Activation Code is only valid for ten minutes and can only be used once on one device. If you need to activate more devices you need a generate a new Activation Code.
RENAMING THE ACTIVATION CODE
1. To rename the Activation Code click the Edit Button next to the Activation Code in the Pending Activations Panel.
2. Type in the new Device Name and click Update.
REVOKING AN ACTIVATION CODE
1. To revoke an Activation Code click the Delete Button next to the Activation Code in the Pending Activations Panel.
2. Click the Yes, Delete Button and your Activation Code will be revoked.
Learn how to Activate the following devices for Admin Mode:
1. Web Player
4. Gear VR
5. Oculus Go
7. Oculus Rift
8. HTC VIVE